My Favorite Look from Met Gala 2018: Saoirse Ronan

Image via RTE

Have I told you that she's one of my favorite actresses? If you haven't known her yet, she's the girl on the Lady Bird movie. I guess, you know the movie. However, it's not her debut movie, she's a movie star since she was a kid. That was Atonement movie she played when she was a kid, and since I disliked the character she played in the movie, I also began to dislike her. However, I don't know why, I kinda liked her after saw her other movies (including Lady Bird). I love her acting and her character (also her accents, LOL).

She's not just talented, but also pretty. And this is her in Met Gala 2018 a few days ago. Despite others were trying 'too hard' and put too much effort by wearing 'heavy' outfit to look stand out, she keeps being simple and elegant with a tulle top and flare pants from Cushnie et Ochs.

Image via Fashionista

Her makeup is also so natural. Can you just believe it? I really love it. Boys, don't you just like her? Isn't she perfect? Oh my, if I were a boy, I'm definitely gonna love her! She's the definition of elegant. She doesn't need to put too much effort to look stunning.

Image via Fashionista

We can also learn something from her, simplicity is not a mistake. I think, what she tries to tell to everyone is just be simple and comfortable is always number one. You don't have to wear layers of outfit or stacks of accessories to look good because less is more. Stay effortless. Sometimes, if you're already good, you'll look good anyway.

For me, we shouldn't follow the way other people dress. Just stay true to yourself, have your own style, and stay comfortable. Be confident with what you wear is important.

Apart from that, it's not the appearance that matters. No matter how hard you try to look good, if your attitude is the opposite, you'll never look beautiful.

No comments

I like to hear your thoughts! So, don't hesitate to comment :)