REVIEW: Maybelline Lash Sensational Volum' Express Mascara


I used to don't like makeup at all until I realized that I have to start learning it since I'm turning into 20 (something) years old. Then, when I was in Taiwan last time, I was like buying as many every-makeup-things as I want. Especially, the items which are not available in Indonesia, unless I will regret not buying later.

So, this is my first mascara. Yay! This one is Maybelline Lash Sensational Volum' Express in the Asian version. Or the Japanese version? Since it has Japanese character written on the product. I'm not sure of it. I've been looking for the information about this product, I was afraid the one that I bought is fake. LOL. I think it won't be fake cause I bought that at Cosmed (drugstore; similar to Watsons or Guardian).


Or Chinese version? Cause the packaging is also written in Chinese.

There are many types of this 'Lash Sensational Volum' line and I tried to collect it from Maybelline global website (maybelline.com).
The packaging is quite different from the one that I have, but I hope they provide the same quality.

Move on to the review.

I was surprised by the first time I tried this product. I have short and thin eyelashes, also a little curled naturally. Once I apply it (only one coat, and apply zig-zag), my eyelashes become thicker and longer.


You can see the difference in the picture above. I only applied one layer and my eyelashes can be longer.

However, unfortunately, the one that I bought is not waterproof. I'm sure there is the waterproof one, but I just too excited until I didn't check it. So sad :(

The applicator is easy to use and quite flexible to the eyelashes. However, it's not that soft, but that's okay.


Overview:
+ Makes my eyelashes thicker and longer in one layer only
+ No smudge
+ The applicator is flexible
- The applicator is not really soft
- Not waterproof :(

Score:
4/5

Price:
380NT (around IDR 155K)

Will I repurchase this product?
Yes, but the waterproof one :)

Will I recommend this product?
Yes. Why not?

Where to buy?
Drugstore *not available in Indonesia yet :(
Online

I just love this mascara. I wished I bought the waterproof one :(

No comments

I like to hear your thoughts! So, don't hesitate to comment :)