Thursday, 21 July 2016

My First Macara (Maybelline Lash Sensational Volum' Express)


I was not a makeup junkie until I realized that I have to start learning it since I'm turning into 20++. Then, when I was in Taiwan last time, I was like buying as many every-makeup-things as I want. Especially, something that's not available in Indonesia, or unless I will regret buying that after.

I browsed a lot that time until I found a product on an Indonesian Instagram-online-shop which is not available in this country. When I was there, I found a new hobby, which is hanging around Cosmed to find something (skincare, makeup, etc) and one day I entered that shop, I found something that's similar as I've seen on that Instagram. I immediately took that product and finally the product makes this posting happens! Haha.

Yay I got my first mascara! Maybelline Lash Sensational Volum' Express that I have is the Asian version, I guess, but I'm not sure. I searched for it in some Maybelline websites such as its global website, Taiwanese Maybelline website,  until I found this product on the Japanese Maybelline website and yes it is cuz the packaging itself also is written in Japanese.


However, it is made in China. As I know, the Asian version Maybelline are made in China. Not only the mascara, but the bb cream, lipsticks, and other products. I guess, this mascara is really the Asian version. No worry, it's not the fake products, bcz I bought this in a drugstore.

I bought this product in Taiwan, so the wrapping is written in Chinese.


It's hard for me to find the review of this product, cuz this line has a lot of types. I tried to collect the products from this line So, here are the products of this Lash Sensational line that I know found (via maybelline.com).

I was amazed by the first time I tried this product. I have short and thin eyelashes, also a little naturally curled. Once I apply it (only one coat, and apply zig zag), my eyelashes becoming thick and longer.


You can see the difference in the picture above. I only applied one layer and my eyelashes can be longer. Unfortunately, the one that I bought is not waterproof. It provides the waterproof but it just me who didn't see that time. So sad :(


The price is around 380NT in Taiwan or around IDR 155K.

Overall, I just love this mascara despite it is not a waterproof. It doesn't really matter for me, bcz it's my first mascara. For the first mascara that I have, I think it's good enough and I can just give it a score:
4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts about this post, I'm happy to see it ;)