Friday, 30 January 2015

Greyscale | Tips to Wear Tights With Hijab

It's a holiday! Yippie! Now my 3rd semester has done, and I ended it with...photo hunting! Yay! This time, I went to Kotagede, again, it's still in Yogyakarta, and it was a historical place. A good choice for the ones who kind of historical-travel person. I don't mention you as a move on-failed. Haha


You know, Kotagede is a kind of settlement, however there were so many historical buliding like Mosque, so sad I didn't took photo there cause at that time it was raining. I don't know how it's called like a vintage-atmosphere, in fact yaa it's a real vintage-atmosphere with the old houses, and quiet pavings, and the wall with full of grass.


The unique things in this historical place is people are always taking photos in front of people's houses. And the grassed-wall also owned by people there. It's a house! One thing I know, so many Jogjanesse or even settled foreigner like me know where it was. They already know, it must be a wall full of grassed located in Kotagede. This is such a phenomenal. People there also are accustomed of the visitors taking so many photos there.


 About my outfit, this time I paired my old midi dress with tights! It's a thick tights or we can call it pantyhose. And I can't get enough of this panties! Who says by wearing hijab we can't dress better? As long as it's not too much, you still need to notice that wearing hijab is should be like womanly. We keep it feminine, and calm. I like to dress in a simple way. And with this pantyhose once again, I can pair it with any kind of clothes, such as midi skirts, midi dress with a long sleeves, midi pants, and all the "midi" stuffs you have. Here are some tips to wear pantyhose with hijab:
  • Choose dark color of tights/pantyhose, such as black, dark grey, dark green, any kinds of dark colors.
  • Choose only tights/pantyhose in 480D or thicker (D = Denier, how thick the tights/pantyhose is measured). As you are wearing hijab, you have to cover your skin as not seen as possible. And it's a must! Mine is 480D, but it's better to choose more than 480D. Thicker, is better.
  • Never wear mini skirt with your tights/pantyhose. Remember, even tights/pantyhose has denier to measure how tick it is, you have to know that it's still not thick enough like your pants or jeans. And its principle is like a legging. It shapes your leg. So, you have to pair it with at least midi kind of bottom and it's minimum 7 cm length under your knee.
  • Never use tight tops, dress, or bottoms. It just exposes your sexiness, and it's a big NO. It's also applied not only when you wear tights, but also have to be applied on your daily wear. If you have to wear tight stuff because there's no choice, then what you have to do is just put on your vest or blazer or any kinds of outerwear that covers until your backside. It's a trick, also it covers some body parts that shown when you wear tight stuffs.
  • Always cover your chest. It also have to be applied in your daily wear. When you want to try short-veil-style, make sure that your clothes is loose. Remember, don't do the poses that will show your chest clearly.
Geez, it's been a long time I didn't give you any tips! Finally, accidentally, haha. So here, I'll give you last session, kind of behind the scene a.k.a candid a.k.a failed photos:


6 comments:

  1. hhmm... menurutku,, lebih bagus lagi kalo roknya lebih panjang dari iniii... bentuk kakinya masih kelihatan banget :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iya, itu sebenernya rok jaman aku SMP, baru kepake, mungkin akunya tambah tinggi hehe ;)

      Delete
  2. Love your smile! The background is very unique. Thank you for visiting my blog! Please come back more for my daily fashion post and keep in touch!
    Grace
    http://colorandgrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you for visiting my blog too, sure I'll visit again ;)

      Delete
  3. Hello I'am Chris !
    this is not a "spam"
    The "directory" is 16 million visits, 193 Country in the World! and more than 18,000 blogs. Come join us, registration is free, we only ask that you follow our blog
    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Will Represent Your Country
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    Imperative to follow our blog to validate your registration.Thank you for your understanding
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.fr/
    Happy Blogging
    ****************
    please : I AM FOLLOWING, PLEASE FOLLOW BACK
    +++++++++++++++++++++++

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts about this post, I'm happy to see it ;)