Wednesday, 18 June 2014

Must Have Fashion Stuffs for Girls

It was basically an old post in 2010, Nov 18. I try to repost my old post with more clear words and better grammar. Because I think it's a good information for a fashion lover who sometimes forget the basic items they must have while looking for some sophisticated and their own fashion statement stuffs. And here you go, check check check! Which item you haven't have in your closet? Just complete that asap! :p

Bottoms:
  • Several kinds of jeans with straight model or boot cut
  • Black pants
  • Pants in neutral color, such as cream, chocolate, or gray
  • Black skirt
  • Denim skirt

Tops and tees:
  • Tees in neutral color
  • Tees in every kind of pattern
  • Several tank tops for inner
  • White shirt
  • Sleeve black tee
  • Cardigan with various color and pattern, such as border or ribbon

source: 'Top Tips For Girls' book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts about this post, I'm happy to see it ;)