REVIEW: Hada Labo Kiwamizu Lotion


Hi! I'm coming back again with another review. Now, I'm gonna be reviewing current toner that I'm using. I'm super excited! I really love this Hada Labo toner.

Hada Labo is my favorite product of toner and when I found this Kiwamizu lotion, I was like I gotta try it.

Hada Labo Kiwamizu lotion is quite new, but correct me if I'm wrong and it's not available yet in Indonesia. It also has the Hello Kitty edition, unfortunately, I can't get that one because it ran out so fast.

I love this product more than my previous Hada Labo toner, Shirojyun (click here for the review). I can say I'm satisfied enough with this product, though I didn't know the formulation, at first. I just search for the info right at the drugstores (cause I just can't read anything but alphabet, I mean, those comes in Japanese :().


The price is quite cheap, contains 180ml and only cost 239 NTD or around IDR 96.000.

And below is the texture. It's very light and fastly absorbs. It's just like water that has perfume in it. I just like it.


The thing that I really love is Kiwamizu has absorbed to my skin faster. I don't need to wait any longer when I've no much time. The texture is also lighter as well as water. It's very similar to water. I feel like just putting magic water into my skin.

Here's the overview:
+ Absorbs quickly
+ Light formulation
+ Smells good
-  Runs out so fast

Score:
4.5/5

I plan to review my recent skincare routine. So, stay tuned on my blog! But before that, here's the sneak peek :p

A photo posted by Eria Eka Wulandari (@ailieria) on

2 comments

  1. Thanx for the review..it really helps me on choosing what is best...

    ReplyDelete

I like to hear your thoughts! So, don't hesitate to comment :)