Tuesday, 30 December 2014

It's Been 2 Years

It's been 2 years, and nobody knows who actually deserve. Banyak kesalahpahaman di dalam hidup ini yang tidak bisa kita luruskan. This is what makes us thinking hard to make it clear, and at least to make people not thinking that we are the one that made a mistake. It's just about wishing that everybody knows what the true stories are, not what people have been talking mouth to mouth and nobody's gonna responsible for it. Because it just goes from time to time, and each mouths will tell the similiar things, not the same things.
I've been thinking of my life around 3 years ago, when I was in my 11th grade of High School, and where people thinking of those misunderstands went to me as a blamed person. And it's still clearly remember by her. Where all people's eyes see me I was the disturber, whoever people will say I'll be getting a karma, and the facts that people don't know until now is that they never know what was actually happen, even they don't want to know and to make this 'scandal' clear.
I know it has done for so long time even it hasn't done clearly. But my life seems haunted by people who never know the fact that it seems unfair for me. There is the fact that maybe she also never notice, all she gets is the reflection of the way she got him. It seems like karma for her has been running, and the karma does through me, coming to his life. As she knows that I never try to take what has becoming hers, to be mine. I never intended to do that.
However, the fate, tells the different. The beginning, I indeed never, even I didn't ever want to. But, people never know what will happen in the next day, it's not under my control. My feeling, that has growing up so fast, doesn't mean I intended to make it grow. It just grow up anyway, and what she always forget is she never realize that all these things has coming because of her acts at the past time.




:)
Sincerely,
Just want to make it clear

2 comments:

  1. Hello erika, blognya keren desainnya minimalis dan cute ^^
    N buat curhatnya diata hehehe, itulah org kdg ngejudge tanpa tau kita tanpa mengenal siapa kita. Biarlah org berkata apa kafilah tetap berlalu ,,, hwaiting y ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Halo salam kenal yaa kak Anis hehe, btw namaku eria bukan erika hihi. Blog kakak juga bagus hehe desain sendiri juga ya?
      Iya sih bener juga ya, kita emang harus cuek sama asumsi orang yang gak selalu bener hehe makasih udah mampir :D

      Delete

Let me know your thoughts about this post, I'm happy to see it ;)