Prologue: Don't Be Regret, You'll Earn It Even Better

It's been a hiatus for 2 months, gee where have I been? I'm almost forget that I have a blog the one I shared with. Do you guys asking why I left this blog too long? It's been a hectic at my campus, and my social life. I've been enjoying this season, good things come to me. I didn't thought that life is this easy without my close friends. For a prologue, I'm studying in International Relations, and taking international class program (IPIREL). I love all the international things, and my friends, they are also cool!
It's good to be here. Many chances we can take, especially to go abroad, to see the foreigners, be friends with them. I really want to do that since a long time. But, once I tried to enroll it last semester, I was rejected, even two times, and my friends were accepted. They both now leave me, and go to their destined country to take an Exchange Program for a semester. I was really upset of myself that time..
I imagined how can I live my life at campus without them, my close friends, though many good friends here but still they are not that close to me. Anyway, my life seems happier without them. Oh no, no, I mean, I can still adapt with the others, enjoy many things here. Interact better, adapt better. Laugh, kidding. I never imagined that way since I was the one that hard to easily adapt with other, and tend to always be in my comfort zone, always be with my close friends.
But now I can stand alone. I can do anything I want without surrounded by my close friends. This time I think that I am getting better, resolving my number one problem: can't stand alone. I feel like no one can let me down. It's the one that motivate me, to be the person that is better. It's me, myself that changes me.
It's yourself who will change you. After that, you will find it easier, your life. You don't have to desperately regret on your failure. Just focus on how you can face a life differently, and just relax. That's what I've done. I've never look back to my failure, I was happy that my friends got that chance, and I'm just regret how I can't do the same. They are great. But it's not that I have to give up. I never stop trying instead. Then I promised myself to not focus on my regret, but just to enjoy my life better, and the problem unconsciously will be solved.
This season, I got that chance even easier. I still can't believe that I've done that. Remember the word that Allah always hears your prayers, when you failed, He will change it with the better one and I believe that. Alhamdulillah for this. I feel this time is my best moment of life that I can solve a little problem that comes to me. So, for you who don't belive you can do or you've failed doing a thing, just don't be regret. Try to focus on making yourself better in any sides, not to focus to chase the things you want. Because if you only focus on that things, you will never change yourself to be the better one. Then, you might failed again :)



No comments

I like to hear your thoughts! So, don't hesitate to comment :)