Tuesday, 27 June 2017

Review: EMINA Eye Do! Crayon Pour Les Yeux Liner Black


Hi, I'm back! Today is the third day of Eid Fitr, so let me say 'minal aidin wal faidzin'. May our prays and good things we did in Ramadan is accepted by God. Eid mubarak! Time to celebrate with family and friends.
This time, I'm gonna post a review of an eyeliner! It is one of the inside Emina package I got from the blogger gathering. To be honest, I prefer a gel liner, because I like its texture but, usually it's more expensive than other types of eyeliner. Surprisingly, the texture of Emina Eye Do! Crayon Liner is similar with my favorite gel liner. It's creamy!

MORE ABOUT EMINA:
Emina is Indonesian brand with a cute and fresh packaging. If you heard about Wardah or Make Over, Emina is a part of their family. I guess, Emina is more like dedicated for teenagers by its cute packaging. Emina also has a few skincare products that worth to buy. The price of both (cosmetics or skincare) is relatively cheap for Indonesian.
Visit their website to know more: www.eminacosmetics.com

MORE ABOUT THE PRODUCT:

Emina Eye Do! Crayon Liner has 3 different colors; black, brown, and purple. I have mine in black.  It's perfect for any occasion with its creamy texture. You can just create whatever look you want. If we see the packaging, there's nothing special, but when we open it, there are more than only the crayon. This product in one side has the crayon liner, while in another side it has the smudger which is made by the hard sponge that can help us to smudge the eyeliner to create a smokey finish. On the inside of the smudger, we also can find the sharpener for the crayon. It's all in one. See the picture below to see the packaging (click to enlarge).


SWATCH:
The picture below is the first time I use and swatch it after I opened the packaging for the first time. As I've mentioned above, the texture is creamy. You can tell it if you see the picture below. When I apply it to the eye, it results the jet black, and I love this <3 However, when I swatch the product on my hand, it doesn't show its jet black color. The result is similar to the gel liner I had before.

THE REVIEW:
Overall, I like this product, plus, I love the box! It's just cute, and as a local product, I think Emina is one of the brands that consider a good packaging will attract people more. However, it doesn't only good in the packaging, but the quality as well. I was surprised by the first time I used this product. I thought, it would result a thicker line. So, I was just instantly in love with this product at the first sight. LOL. The shape of the crayon is also making easy to use. I use it very easy, I still am considered as a newbie. So, if I say easy, means it's super easy for you guys! *definitely*. Plus, again, I'm in love with the texture! I've ever swore myself to only buy a gel liner for my life time, but I was wrong. The creamy texture of Emina Eye Do! Crayon Liner makes me change my mind. And after I swatch and use for several times, I can conclude this product:
  • Has a creamy texture
  • Can create a thin liner
  • Easy to use
  • Can create a smokey finish
  • Can be used for daily or party
  • All in one!
  • Good packaging
  • Worth to buy


SCORE:
4/5

PRICE:
IDR 60.000 / USD 4.51

REPURCHASE?
Yes, but I want to try other products.

WILL I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT?
Definitely, it's a yes! I recommend this product when my friend ask me which eyeliner is worth to buy.

WHERE TO BUY?
In Indonesia, you can buy this product at Emina counter. I think it's quite easy to find everywhere. But if you want to buy online, you can buy this product on Sociolla. And since my blog has partnership with the website, I will inform you that you can get IDR 50.000 discount if you purchase more than IDR 250.000 by inserting SBNLA0N in the checkout box! Ps, it ships worldwide!


This is not a sponsored post, I made an honest review of the product above

4 comments:

  1. Holy grail eyeliner kuuuu! Enak banget ya dipakainya, tahan lama lagi :'')

    www.magellanictivity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kayanya ini juga bakal jadi holy grail eyelinerku deh, asli emang enak banget, lembut gitu ya haha

      Delete
  2. Waah kemarin abis beli eyeliner nya Emina juga tp yang pensil. Awalnya sih mau beli yang ini tapi takut nggak bagus, jadi beli yang lebih murah dulu haha. Ternyata bagus ya? Kapan2 deh beli yang warna cokelat:D thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iyaa bagus, gak bakal nyesel kalo beli. Tapi emang rada mahal buat produk dalam negeri ya 😅

      Delete

Let me know your thoughts about this post, I'm happy to see it ;)