Welcome New IPIRELIAN

It was actually an event few weeks ago, however I'm now busy doing every kind of thing (I don't know actually what I'm doing exactly). It's kinda busy this following time then I couldn't update any post. And you gotta know that I've been travelling with my friends, visited some tourism place in Yogyakarta, and sure I'll be posting that story next time right away after I've published this post.
Alright, so here (I dont know when, but it seems like) on 21 October there was a gathering to welcome a new IPIRELIAN! (Yes. now I'm not a freshman anymore haha). They come and join the event dedicated for them to welcome them that they are now becoming a part of IPIREL, precisely, IPIRELIAN Batch 2014. It was helded on a cafe in Yogyakarta, precisely it's next to IFI (Institut Francais Indonesia). And the first impression of that place that I think is..it was really vintage! My friend, who was becoming comitees at that time said to me when the first time she saw it, she thinks of me because vintage reminds her of me (and I know I'm a queen of vintage hahahaha :p).
And here some photos I've took. I didn't took all of spots there, but these photos can still represent the vintageness. Oh yea, I forgot to tell the name of that cafe, it was Indicology cafe. You can drop by here, cause they serve so many menus from pasta until fried rice with affordable price.

 

Do you notice something? Haha it seems like my outfit color theme was same with my previous outfit post right? Well, I think so. Dunno why recently I love to pair anything red/maroon red/brown since those are now becoming my favorite color.
Do you think will I be bored of this? Of course not! Something that comes with a love there will be no bored. Just the same with a relationship that everybody might through, if they love each other, how often the same thing they're doing, they will never be bored. And if you are bored with something, means that you do that without your heart. Everything that you like will never make you bored.
Well, peeps, I think I don't want to continue my words cause I know I'll be talking to much explain so many things. So before I do that, I think I might close my laptop and thinks about my assignment which just come like a tsunami. So manyyyyyy. And remember, I'll be posting my last trip with my friends, surely youre gonna envy me! Hahahahaha...

No comments

I like to hear your thoughts! So, don't hesitate to comment :)