Tuesday, 1 March 2011

lotsa thanks


emm, hahahahahhaha yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. thanks a lot for aina who gave me this award. Oke, let me tell you, it's my first award for this blog (he? i just have one blog, and this is my first award). Surprising i open my blog and there's message on my chatbox from aina sounds like this:  hay.. ada award untukmu... silahkan ambil yak (hey, there's award from you, please take it)
Maybe, i think that i'll not give award to any other blogger, hehehe sorry :p emm, but i think it is too pompous. haha and so i just give it to my school friends who love blogging like me such as: tiah and syafrizal. Just 2? hehehe actually just two friends that active, anyother have, but not active. Thanks a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot :D

3 comments:

  1. Wow... selamat yah... dapat award :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeeeeee
    mbok minoz li, malah tiah
    wakaka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, thanks for this award.. wkwkwkw.. :P

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts about this post, I'm happy to see it ;)