Tuesday, 5 October 2010

about dhan, and our fuckin' elder class. .

"do what you wanna do, don't you feel disappointed cause you lose the opportunity"
regret? Yes. Ahem. Huh. I should say it, but i shy. I should tell my sympathy, but i can't. . I regret
dhan, oh dear. Hope u well soon. Aye! Ahahaha. Unfortunately, i can't hold out just for one love. Ahem. And now i just wanna it flow like a water. Haha. So funny? What you think? -,-
hahahaha. Emh. They're so fuckin! What the hell they were do? So childish and so fuck! Fuck fuck fuck you! Elder class should be and example for their younger. But, [once again] what the hell they're thinkin?
They made dhan injury. They wanna fight with us? Please, they're so childish! Ouh they're so so so not sportisman! And they must go to the hell! Go to the hell! Must go to hell! Shit, they are. So fuckin, what will you think? And this is not just our lucky only. This is our compact! And we win it! The fact, we win it! So, the fuckin elder aren't realize it.
[once again] i unacceptance! ! But we are win it! I unacceptance cause dhan has injured. Dear, what a pity u were. But so thank u, for picked me up. Ahahaha. So comfort. ILU ILU UNYU! !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts about this post, I'm happy to see it ;)