Sunday, 30 October 2011

Just Got Home

This morning i just posted a status: "Need an agenda" cause i don't have any event today (actually). But my Mom need a new gas stove which about 15 years never changed. Then we gooo. Went to Purwokerto, yaa..too far, just for bought a gas stove. It was my family's habit, if we need something we usually go out of town. Not for prestige but just for refreshing. Then we visited some departement store, hehehehe. Here are some photos and i'll tell..






Sneak Peek:
My brown veil
My zebra shoe
My mini brown bag
My dad's white shirt
My DIY colorful necklace
My sister's brown bracelet


This is the bag from my aunt, it's brought to me cause she don't like a very mini bag like this. Hmm i'm so grateful my aunt gave me this bag. Hell yeah i'll show you what inside my bag:

My phone, puteri loose powder, vaseline healthy white




Well this day, done for shopping and looked around. But i don't found two things i need before (English Grammar and an Agenda book). Hmm, it's okay no matter, i bearable satisfy cause i got some neeeww things. Yayyy
from top left to bottom right: Wajah Terakhir (stories collection), my pencil case, POOH Floopy pen, my binder note, POOH mini pen, hanger

Actually i don't wanted to bought that binder before, i just need and agenda. But my dad hate the price, it's tooo hi, then i don't able to buy it..Hmm it's okaay cause this binder sooo cutee. Have a meong printing wkwk





Isn't it? I'll write down about my life, my thoughts, an all of comments all of blame all of my protest to all of the people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts about this post, I'm happy to see it ;)