Saturday, 20 August 2011

Birthday

Don't you know? This day is so speciap for us, especially for you. Because today is the day when you were born. Today when you are 17 years. The age when you change all the kid things to be mature. This day is the beginning from your maturity. With me, i'll try to make this day like never recur. I'll make this day as the best day you ever have. Happy birthday my honey. God gives you all the best :)

A birthday greeting for my frend's boyfriend. She ask me to make a birthday greeting for his boyfriend. Uhh. If i still have a boyfriend, i can make a birthday greeting 'more better' than it :D Cause the words i write is from the deeply heart not just poetic word only wkwkwkwk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts about this post, I'm happy to see it ;)