Monday, 15 August 2011

2 yeaaaaaaaarrrrsss

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUU :D

happy birthday happy aniversary

Yesterday was a bright day though it night but we don't feel in the dark :) cause we, have a adorable feeling that closed the darkness, hahahaaha. We were 2 years build this friendship. I love yesterday cause we planned this long enough. And i love this day i love this dayyy!!! yayyyyy. Almost all could come to Anisa's home to fasting togheter and celebrate our second aniversary. It's so blissssss.

from top to bottom: anisa, arsya, agest, lita, ika, isna, zahra, me, renis, silvi


the fasting menu

Minus 1, vina :( hope next year she can come :)


Going back to the past..
What we did,
What we shared..
All of sads and troubles..
That makes us being mature
We still here, together
I hope tomorrow and next always like this
I don't want to change this thing
And i don't need to hear you to change this meaning
You're not always give a smile
But you are the one of the best part in my life
You, are the bestfriends ever that help me to get a maturity
That gives me some experiences
I'm happy to have you all
I'm happy this day
I'm happy cause we reach this day
And i hope we will never be apart..
Cause bestfriend is a true friend, good friend, and everlasting friend :-*
love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts about this post, I'm happy to see it ;)