Friday, 17 December 2010

Special Day

Mug
I give this for my .... [hehhehe]. Hope he like it.. Ayyyyy..hahhahaha sure it be! must wkwkkwkwk kan dari gue masa gak mau siii? wkwkkwk
 This mug is about ten favorite things of him. hahhahahhaha. Actually, i'm so confuse to choose a birthday gift for a boy.





about greeting card
I'm really really forget with this. Hmm..luckily, my friend, Silvi remind me.. Oh..hahaha and so.. i bought greeting card at bookshop besides my school. Didn't find it and....Yaaa i've good idea!!!! I bought 'fold paper' and i wrote the birthday greeting on it. So creative, isn it?
Content:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
aku gak tau mau ngomong apalagi yang penting happy birthday
WISH YOU GET ALL WHAT YOU WANT

LOVE YOU




SIM card
He ever told to me, if he wanna change his hp number, it must be couple number with me, but i refuse it. -_- payah padahal gue juga pengen sebenernya And so, i gave him a SIM card. new number. :D

2 comments:

Let me know your thoughts about this post, I'm happy to see it ;)